Thursday, March 19, 2009
Banning Organic Farming & Regulating Home Gardening, HR 875 & S 425
From Ken Adachi
March 13, 2009
Banning Organic Farming & Regulating Home Gardening, HR 875 & S 425 (Mar. 13, 2009)
These bills need to be examined closely and scrutinized by the public. The public must act quickly, as they are attempting to ram these bills through without debate or discussion. The wording in too many provisions of these bills are simply too VAGUE and open the door WIDE for some government bureaucrat on the state of federal level to decide what farmers can or cannot use to grow food, and how that food will be handled--all under the benign guise of "protecting" the public. Where have we heard that before?
The government has NO BUSINESS interfering or attempting to control farming methodologies, or what choices farmers make for seed or fertilizer or any other aspect of farming or distribution. Period.
This bill was introduced in the House last year by Connecticut democrat Rosa L. DeLauro, but it was stalled in committee and went no further. This year, her pals in Big Agriculture got her to front the bill again, but this time they got an additional 29 NWO sell-outs to join her in sponsorship (curiously, the House sponsorship adds up to exactly 30 sell-outs, the same number of silver coins collected by Judas Iscariot when he betrayed Christ to the Romans)
Rosa is big on the government taking control of everything in your life. She worked tirelessly to stump for illegal alien Barry Soetoro to be fraudulently elected president and then jumped right in with both feet to vote for the "stimulus" taxpayer rip-off "package". She now hopes to get universal health care passed this time around as well, since Rockefeller's Chosen Son is now there to front the socialist/communist propaganda party line for him, right along with Billary.
Rosa has a long history of "helping" people. She has worked for and with Illuminated sell-out Christopher Dodd for many years and essentially learned that to snooker the pulbic into accepting communism dressed up as government sponsored legislation, you have to repeatedly drive home the Tavistock-selling buzz words of the "need" for "protection" and "caring" and "concern" for the "disadvantaged" and the "underprivledged" who have been "disenfranchised" from the American Dream and similar stock sound-byte propaganda phrases.
She learned well from Dodd, who you may remember was very passionate on television in selling the 850 billion Wall Street Bailout "package" to the American public with his ardent "concern" that AIG or Fannie May or Freddie MAC, etc. etc., are TOO BIG and TOO IMPORTANT to the 'credit markets' and the " health" of the American economy to be allowed to go under, blah, blah, blah.
Having lived in Connecticut for a time, I know how much of a haven it is for special money interests like the insurance or banking industires, but also for communist ideology which thrive in Illuminated watering holes like Yale University, the home of Skull & Bones, located in Rosa's hometown of New Haven, Connecticut.
Rosa, like her colleagues who sponsored this outrage and affront to the liberty of the American people, sorely needs to face a new challenge in her life; a Recall. Perhaps some interested patriots reading this missive might want to see what's involved in getting one off the ground.
HR 875: SHORT TITLE.—This Act may be cited as the "Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009"
Full text version pdf of HR 875: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h875ih.txt.pdf
Pay special attention to
* Section 3 which is the definitions portion of the bill-read in it’s entirety.
* section 103, 206 and 207- read in its entirety.
What it Does:
* Legally binds state agriculture departments to enforce federal guidelines effectively taking away the states power to do anything other than being food police for the federal government.
* Effectively criminalizes organic farming, but doesn’t actually use the word 'organic.'
* Affects anyone growing food, even if they are not selling it but consuming it.
* Affects anyone producing meat of any kind including wild game.
* Legislation is so broad based that every aspect of growing or producing food can be made illegal. There are no specifics, which is bizarre considering how long the legislation is.
* Section 103 is almost entirely about the administrative aspect of the legislation. It will allow the appointing of officials from the factory farming corporations and lobbyists and classify them as experts and allow them to determine and interpret the legislation. Who do you think they are going to side with?
* Section 206 defines what will be considered a 'food production facility' and what will be enforced upon all food production facilities. The wording is so broad based that a backyard gardener could be fined and more.
* Section 207 requires that the state’s Agriculture department act as the food police and enforce the federal requirements. This takes away the states power and is in violation of the 10th amendment.