Friday, September 21, 2007

Where do all the Income tax dollars Go?

This has been a big mystery to me as I could never really explain where all the tax dollars go. I do know that the average employed American is working 4 to 5 months a year for our country. Naturally I assume that this money goes toward our roads bridges, schools infrastructure military and so on.

Then it occurred to me that I pay Real estate taxes to pay for local government and infrastructure improvement. While at the gas pump I realized I am paying again additional gas taxes, as goes for my electric, cable and phone bill. We are taxed again when we purchase items at the store with sales tax, and we are also taxed in ways than I cannot fully understand like through inflation and floating prices due to government policy. The worst so far has been the cost of energy, an increase that many blame on the war and oil. Yet there are many others I cannot even explain like tariffs, excise taxes, inheritance taxes and so on and so on. Without a doubt we are taxed on everything and yet I still do not understand where our income tax dollars go.

For fun I googled the income tax and up came a series of pages calling the income tax a fraud, many bloggers were demanding a fair tax and Aaron Russo a former 1998 Republican candidate for Governor of Nevada (Deceased) made a documentary called "Freedom to Fascism" claiming the income tax is illegal. However preposterous I did a bunch of research and got the most indepth lesson on tax code I could find. While I must admit it is beyond what I or much less the average person can understand it certainly has a great presentation on the tax code whose facts I cannot attest to be true as I am not a tax expert. The presentation is included for your entertainment. I would love feedback from any professionals on tax law but this presentation certainly seemed legit to me.



Much of what I see here makes me inclined to believe that there has been some deception in the pursuit of taxation and when Ron Paul the 2008 Presidential candidate speaks about repealing the 16th amendment to the U.S. Constitution it makes me believe that there is more to this tax thing than I know.

In reading the sixteenth amendment, and then actually understanding it, I realize that it exploits every American citizen and impedes their ability to save money. The 16th Amendment claims that it can take as much money as it wants from you, from what ever money they can find of yours, and then they (Our Government) does not need to give any back to you, your state or community. The IRS tax code goes further in forcing you to submit a tax return that they can use to put you in jail (But the IRS Claims this does not violate the 5th amendment.) The IRS has also claimed the right to search your home, confiscate your property, search your personal effects, and derive information from whatever they wish for purposes of collecting evidence to hold you criminally culpable for failure to pay an alleged debt. (This the IRS claims is not a violation of the 14th Amendment either.)

While it was amazing that such an amendment even exists, I am astounded that it has lasted as long as it has and if "death and taxes" go hand in hand the 16th amendment would surely help deprive every American of its most basic needs of food and shelter should it ever be used in a callous manner, or by a future tyrant government leader.

I do realize from my political science studies in college that allegations have been made by several Presidential administrations that the IRS was misused to gain submission and respect from political dissidents. This suggestion that the IRS could be used to abuse political dissidents, by itself should compell us to get rid of this agency and its associated amendment. It historically has demonstrated itself as a threat to free speech, especially when those execrcizing free speech must be concerned with the retaliation of an audit. The Clintons silenced their enemies this way.. see the link on yahoo news.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1390217/posts

With this thought I must insist how wrong I think it is that Americans work so hard to pay a tax that appears to not benefit our communities, or our states in any meaningful way, a tax that becomes our master and enables tyrants to put the fear of big government in the hearts and minds of those who cannot stand do defend against it.

Aaron Russo states in his documentary that all this income tax money goes to pay interest on a national debt, now accruing at an estimated 400 Billion a year. This income tax money, Russo alleges, goes to a quasi government that is very a secretative and private. This private corporation posing as a government agency is the Federal Reserve Bank. While our president appoints the head of the Federal Reserve, the Federal Reserve offer up the candidates for the President to chose.

Personally I think Americans deserve to have their income tax dollars apportioned back to the states for our roads, schools, utilities, and social services to ease the increasing burden of heavy handed taxation and inflation due to our leaders mistakes and refusal to protect American's most basic rights to financially exist. I also believe that the tax code is not transparent and Americans deserve an easy to understand tax code. I also believe that if what the researcher of the above clip be proven factually true, than jurors on tax cases should request a copy of the Tax code to check out the law requiring a person to pay an income tax.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read the Reagan Era Grace Commission Report. This should explain it clearly.


http://www.freecanadian.net/articles/grace.html