Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween From The Frank Campaign.

Wishing everyone the best time ever this Halloween. I will be at my home greeting all the "Trick or Treater's" in their costumes. If this this year is anything like last year I would recommend that parents bring their kids to the Lexington Green Development. This is a safe private development with nearly one thousand homes, spread across three large sections.

Last year, not anticipating the rush of children and families that arrived at my home I ran out of candy and had to call it quits early. This year I am way more prepared. I expect about 500-1000 knocks at my door from every type of Monster, Super Hero, and Goblin imaginable.

One of the things that I enjoyed most last Halloween was dressing up in costume myself, and giving the kids a good and unexpected scare. My step daughter really thought it was funny, and I wish I had taken a few pictures to post here.

For any parents who may be interested in attending there will be a formal reception on the development green between 4:30-6:00P.M. There you will be able to meet the adults who live in the Lexington Green Development, enjoy free coffee and donuts, and have a chance to show off any costumes you or your children are wearing. Hope to see you there.

No comments: