Thursday, October 25, 2007

Milford Democrats Pumping and Spinning the Web.

This is an issue that I am an expert on. Having been the CEO of three computer companies, I have now confirmed what I suspected about the outlandish activities of the Milford Democrats to use selective "Progressive" information to Pump their agenda. This has also been confirmed again by another Independent candidate Running for Mayor whose name shall be mentioned as a comment in this blog after the election concludes.

One person of concern, is my opponent who has been promoting feeble minded people to high office in government. At this point I feel very comfortable to say that Kerri Rowland is not qualified to manage thousands of employees and 160 Million in city budgets and contracts. My post prior to this shows, that in my opinion, and beyond a reasonable doubt, that I believe Kerri Rowland is either lying, or just ignorant about taxes, and what it takes to lower them. The actual tax increases relative to the CPI prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the city has just kept up with inflation. (Read my article on real estate below.)

This deception set aside, I would like to comment on a new and expanded uproar in Norwalk, CT regarding Bruce Morris. Morris, I discovered is much like Rowland in they they are both somewhat feeble minded and unqualified for office. I also think, that if they are left unsupervised, they will have unpredictable and catastrophic consequences to our town and state. Rowland, already demonstrated her feeble mindedness when she slammed our own town in the New Haven Register, by calling a section of it a "Drug infested area." Rowland also criticized Amann, who endorsed her, as presiding over a committee in Devon that in her opinion is a "waste."

With this aside, I must protest on behalf of the people of Norwalk and Milford who are going "nuts" over Morris, Rowland's insensitive comments, and the attacks on Richetelli. Most of us are aware of the local issues, but this bit about the Amann Norwalk embarrassment is too much to explain. I will share the thread here on the Morris/Amann fiasco now underway at www.yourct.com.

http://www.yourct.com/newzee/2007/10/18/norwalk-bruce-morris-and-the-anti-gravity-matter/#comments

Amann and the partisan politics of the CT blogs, are becoming increasingly dangerous to the prosperity of our state and town. I think that this pursuit of befriending feeble Minded people is to empower and control a party paradigm that is destined to fail. Perhaps, and if I may speculate, I believe this Morris thing is for their own gain. What I see is a disingenuous effort aimed at "chalking up" an easy vote in Hartford. It is my opinion that no matter how the Democrats justify this, the end consequence will culminate in the form of more party dissidents fed up with both parties.

People do not like deception, censorship, or spin that poses as if altruistic and noble. Shame on the Democratic blogs for playing these games. Shame on the "Progressive" blog boards for engaging in deception!

No comments: