Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day, Remember Those You Love!

This Valentines Day has come amazingly fast this year. I feel as if I have been through this already just a short while ago. This year Terri and I plan on extending our Valentine wish to all of you. If we could have an unlimited amount of valentines I would beg of all of you to be ours. Just do not expect a box of candy, we are not quite that wealthy but will share this post as my pledge to you.

Valentines Day to me is a day that I remember all the good people closest to me in my life, all those that have brought me joy, love, and a smile to my face. I remember my family, kids, parents, grand parents, aunts, uncles, friends, neighbors, and those of you who are alone. While I know there are many people out there who will not have a valentine this year, thanks to good fortune in my life I feel gifted and blessed to be surrounded by so many loving and supportive people and I am willing to share that good fortune with you. This year you are all welcome to visit our H.Q. I will be having an open house next Friday Feb. 22nd and I will be happy to give you a belated valentine treat if you show up in person.

Also note that the 22nd.of February is George Washington’s Birthday, and also a day that we will be discussing the impact of our marketing research and social engineering work. We would love to see you at 374 New Haven Ave. (Milford H.Q.) to share your input and views with us on that day, you are all welcome to stop by anytime from 11:00-7:00 P.M. look over our work and share your views. R.S.V.P. (203) 647-0380.

No comments: