Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It Is Nice To Be Back Home

Like the title says it is nice to be back home and away from the all too wonderful beaches in Florida. Don't get me wrong I had a great vacation with the family and actually got to do very valuable family bonding, but the trip was not without its family challenges, and certainly did not cater to my penchant for mountains.

There was one point that I would call the highlight of my trip, and I wish to share with all of you. In the photo above my family and I at the oldest school house in America. This school, located at St. Augustine is also in the oldest city in America. While it is no bigger than a small cape, with a school yard about as big as a typical back yard, the humility and simplicity is heartfelt.

If anyone ever has the ability to visit Florida I recommend this city. It is a treasure of history and beautiful architecture and is full of great museums and cultural activities. Below is a photo I have taken of some of the most spectacular architecture I have ever come across in Florida. The photo below is also for your enjoyment. (Castillo De San Marcos)



In the coming weeks I will be back on the big news and writing blog updates to address the difficult issues we are facing. As it stands I have been catching up and interpreting the news into common language and predictions.

No comments: