Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Meet and Greet Rocco Frank For State Rep.

To my fans out there who have asked when I am hosting a "meet and greet," well this thought never occurred to me because every day is a "meet and greet day." As I mentioned in my many and innumerable articles and on my campaign literature I am the owner of the ComputerFox in Milford. My address is 374 New Haven Ave. and anyone is welcome to come on over and do a meet and greet at their leisure.

One thing that is different about the Independent party is that we try to break from the "official" and "image driven" obfuscations that decieve people in believing the pompous and exaggerated claims of the Republicrats and their candidates. You are all welcome to meet me in my environment, as I am, as I look, and as I and my views portend to be.

My phone number is (203) 247-4357 and I am in my office every day from 10:30 to 6:00 except holidays, and weekends. During those times I like to enjoy nature and time with my family. However, you are always welcome to join me for a hike in the mountains.

No comments: