Dear Milford neighbors,
With Election Day just around the corner on Tuesday November 3rd, I want to remind you of just 2 things.
1. I ask for your vote
My objective in contesting this Mayoral election is to give you the choice to vote for someone who will represent your interests instead of representing the bias of a political party.
As an Independent, I can and will make decisions based on what’s best for Milford and for you.
I have a proven background in leadership and management, meaning I can effect the necessary changes and make decisions based on what is best for our city and its residents.
As your Mayor my aims are:
• Fiscal responsibility
• Educating our children
• Citizen safety
• Business development
• Historical preservation
• Environmental advancement
• Infrastructure improvement
In summary, my principal goal is the betterment of our wonderful city.
I pledge to you that during my term as Mayor, I will always put PEOPLE BEFORE POLITICS. I respectfully ask for your vote on November 3rd to enable me to serve you and serve Milford.
Why is it so important to vote?
1. VOTING AFFECTS YOU. This election is solely about Milford. The candidate who wins will directly impact YOUR life and YOUR community.
2. VOTING IS YOUR VOICE. Many people complain about the current Mayor and Board of Aldermen, with their irresponsible behaviour and decisions. Well, this is your ONLY chance to do something about it.
3. VOTING IS A RIGHT. Vote because you can. Voting is a ‘right’ which is actually a ‘privilege’ when compared to many places around our globe.
In closing, I request that you consider voting for me, Peter SPALTHOFF, so I can work at making Milford the best city in Connecticut to live, work and raise a family.