Friday, March 5, 2010

Announcement From Geneveive Salvatore

Hello! I am pleased that I am again serving as the Chair of the FAAN CT Walk for Food Allergy. As you know, raising money for and awareness about life threatening food allergies is very important to me because of my son Geno’s severe allergy to peanuts and tree nuts. Because of Geno’s daily struggle to ensure his safety, I am committed to doing whatever I can to help find a cure.

This year, I decided to get an early start on our fundraising efforts so that we can raise as much money as we can. As you can imagine, while we did well last year, the poor state of the economy certainly took its toll. We are fortunate, though, that The Elwoods have continued to support FAAN with their generous donation of their amazing musical talent and will join us again this year.

So, on behalf of Geno, all of CT’s children with food allergies, and FAAN, I ask you to be as generous as you can in supporting this year’s walk. I’ve also included sponsorship information if you’d like recognition for your donation. The website for the walk is www.foodallergywalk.org. Donations can be sent to my office below or directly to FAAN, noting the “Hartford Walk.”

Thanks and I hope to see you walk day, October 17, 2010!

2 comments:

Genevieve Salvatore said...

Thanks so much for the posting Rocco!

Anonymous said...

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/upload/2013/02/Constantinou_et_al_2ss_indictment.pdf